pondering my role in a bigger story

Saturday, July 19, 2008

action-packed weekend here

I've been running non-stop the last couple of days.
Friday
- water-skiing at Standley Lake
- a jillion errands, including the lovely DMV
- house concert last night with The Blackthorn Project
The water-skiing made my heart happy and my muscles sore. The Blackthorns were great.
Today
- bridal shower for a friend
- church
- trip to Meininger to get supplies for my upcoming Glen Workshop
Tomorrow
- make grits casserole
- host brunch at my house
- bake birthday cake
- attend birthday dinner for a friend
- plan my strategy to get through this next week with the least amount of stress possible.
I have more to do at work than seems humanly possible to get done in the next six days. Also need to work on my photography portfolio. You know, the one that I was going to have together several weeks ago. Granted, the busy weekend stuff has been fun, but my batteries are running low. Hopefully I can find some little pockets of time to re-charge in the next few days.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I'm exhausted just reading your itinerary!

Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The beautiful birthday cake, with its just right summer shades of pastel polka dots set against the dark chocolate frosting, was a work of art. Thank you for your creative gift shared with me.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home