pondering my role in a bigger story

Saturday, May 03, 2008

books I've read in 2008

April
The Last Addiction, Sharon Hersh
Nurture, Lisa Bevere
Walking With God, John Eldredge
The Blue Star, Tony Earley
Crazy Sista Cooking: Cuisine & Conversation With Lucy Buffett, Lucy Buffett

March

Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni

February
The Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs
The Artist's Way, Julia Cameron
God's Silence, Franz Wright

January

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Warren St. John
Creole Thrift: Premium Southern Living Without Spending a Mint, Angela Parlange
Simplicity, Kim Thomas

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karey Swan said...

Amy, I'm 6th in line at the library for the knitting club book you mention. I knit and have read Maggie Sefton's books. They are murder mysteries and I so love the descriptions of the main character learning to knit at Ft Collin's Lambspun store and accumulating yarn and projects and then salivating for the coffee served there in the store's cafe. My son lives in Ft Collins and I've been to Lambspun and eaten at it's cafe. I can picture the places as I read. Her 5th book is coming out in June.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home