pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rev Gal Meet-Up, Take 2

Finally, I can post the photo of my meet-up with Presbyterian Gal and Wonderboy. The last two weeks found me in sunny, southern California for work. On Sunday I was able to have lunch with Presbyterian Gal and Wonderboy.

Wonderboy educated me on all things LEGO. He specializes in Star Wars Legos. Puts the Legos of my childhood to shame. Let me just say that his knowledge is quite impressive. If I'm ever on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and there is a Lego question, Wonderboy will be my go-to guy.

Presbyterian Gal was just as funny and entertaining in person as she is on her blog. While having blogging buddies is a blast, getting to meet them in person is icing on the cake!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That was fun! And your phone takes great pictures.

I hope your certification test went well. And we'll do this again when you come back out here!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home