pondering my role in a bigger story

Thursday, October 29, 2009

the list

Tripped across this in my email today. A list of goals/dreams I had put together a little over a year ago at the urging of a friend. Not really any closer to any of them than I was then, which makes me feel kinda lame, but I think they are all still on 'the list'.
- have a gallery show my photography
- leave the insurance world behind because my photography and writing have become so lucrative
- find Mr. Right
- have a family of my own (this one is starting to smolder a bit - not sure I want to be raising kids into my 60s)
- write a book of essays and have them published
- lose 40 pounds
- f*ck fear
- paint the bathroom
- work less
- write more
- waste less time
- road trip around the country
- dream bigger
- live more authentically

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarcastic Lutheran said...

good list. let me know if i can help you with any of it. (except painting the bathroom. you're on your own there)

Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Well, that sounds like someone I want to know better! I'm looking for people to dream with...

Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Time is relative. This was just a second ago.

Still lotsa time.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Towanda said...

"f*ck fear" is perpetually on my list as well...

Friday, October 30, 2009 5:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home