Sunday, December 12, 2010
- Name: soul and culture
- Location: Denver, CO, United States
A transplanted Southerner, I currently make my home in Colorado. In addition to writing on faith and culture issues, I also like to write on idiosyncrasies of The South. I have a love/hate relationship with knitting, enjoy photography and am currently working on a photo series called The Plastic Jesus Project. And I fancy corn dogs and sweet potato fries from Sputnik. And bacon.
- holiday happiness
- it was no Blue Door Pub burger, but I just had a b...
- just had a burger with peanut butter on it
- best organic delivery ever
- i find the sound of SEC football some of the most ...
- Just Show Up
- compensating for insomnia with espresso shots this...
- have I mentioned that today is Springsteen Special...
- ouch. apparently the flu shot made Jesus a little ...
- I really need a reading week.