Saturday, October 16, 2010
- Name: soul and culture
- Location: Denver, CO, United States
A transplanted Southerner, I currently make my home in Colorado. In addition to writing on faith and culture issues, I also like to write on idiosyncrasies of The South. I have a love/hate relationship with knitting, enjoy photography and am currently working on a photo series called The Plastic Jesus Project. And I fancy corn dogs and sweet potato fries from Sputnik. And bacon.
- Just Show Up
- compensating for insomnia with espresso shots this...
- have I mentioned that today is Springsteen Special...
- ouch. apparently the flu shot made Jesus a little ...
- I really need a reading week.
- just got my flu shot in my Jesus tattoo
- tunes and tomes
- today is a reading/writing kind of morning. and TH...
- 16 folks for HFASS backyard movie night: JUNO or M...
- spicy nugget extravaganza