pondering my role in a bigger story

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Snippets from today:

On constant rotation:
Sigur Ros - Med sud I eyrum vid spilum endalaust
Church of the Beloved - Hope for a Tree Cut Down
Sun Kil Moon - April
Red House Painter - Song for a Blue Guitar

Reading:
Knit Two, Kate Jacobs
From Stone to Living Word, Debbie Blue
Oxford American Music Edition
Paste Magazine, February 2009

Doing:
Learning to purl and trying not hate circular needles
Little bit of writing
Revising the ‘about me’ on my sidebar
Organizing photos
Making cupcakes

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

About your revised profile: I love a little mish-mash as long as it's fried and accompanied by some sweet tea! Sounds to me like you are becoming a knitting diva.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:48:00 AM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

Knitting diva? Not so much. If anything I've developed a disdain for certain parts of it. For instance, circular needles.

Sunday, February 01, 2009 1:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home