pondering my role in a bigger story

Monday, December 01, 2008

where did november go?

where did the month of november go? I knew I had not posted in a while, but didn't realize I posted only once in November. I look at the brunch photos a couple of entries back and that seems like just the other day.


granted, I'm just back from a fabulous vacation, but the whole month didn't escape while I was swinging thru the jungles of Costa Rica. I'll post more photos once soon.


so, now, december. waiting. yesterday was the first sunday of advent. for me, it is challenging to slow down, to wait. today I found myself hurrying thru my day, looking expectantly to a bit of calm once i left the office. wonder what it would be like to experience that in the midst of the everyday? i have no clue.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Great pictures. It looks like it was a fabulous trip!

For calm in the midst of an over crowded American day I do believe you have to turn to the Zen side of the force. Yes, you will be looked at with sidelong glances. But in Zen, who cares?

Monday, December 01, 2008 10:50:00 PM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

Thanks, PG. It was a fabulous trip.

There is something to the Zen side of things. And eating B-complex like it is Pez can also be helpful.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow! It looks warm there. Share more.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home