pondering my role in a bigger story

Friday, March 07, 2008

denise, this one's for you!


What a small world we live in. Right before I headed out the door tonight to go to the Dry Bones Denver Photography show I checked email very quickly. My friend Denise had commented on my last post about how the church she goes to in Abilene is a huge supporter of Dry Bones and that she had played Bunko with Nikki (who is one of the staff leaders) last month.

Long story short, I sought her out at the fundraiser tonight and we made the connection, which was really cool.

The show was very well put together and hopefully raised several hundred dollars for the Dry Bones folks. It was set up as a silent auction and there were some wonderful works. I walked away with two nice urban photos of Denver.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun! nice evening, glad we went. see ya soon!

Saturday, March 08, 2008 6:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Always cool to have a small world experience while you're helping said world.

Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home