pondering my role in a bigger story

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hopeful happenings

Well, we're 1/24th of the way thru 2008, and I'm moving along half-way decently toward my creative intentions of the year.
- I've read 2.5 books so far. Will try to get them posted this weekend.
- I'm signed up for a PhotoShop crash course on Saturday.
- Have been somewhat sporadic on the writing. Seems like I may have overshot it by thinking I could write something of substance 5 days a week. 3 days seems like a better goal. (Actually, if I counted writing business plans for work, etc, I'd be at 5 or 6. But I'm not counting that stuff.)
- I'm off to a decent start of taking pictures, including a day at the Museum of Contemporary Art and some photos at an Off the Map community party.
Now to get my lazy ass to the gym...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M. said...

Glad you are doing so well on your reading. I loved a book I read about writing, you might have already read it, it is called Stephen King on Writing. It is part biography and other part writing manual. It is filled with quite a bit of "colorful" language, but the book is amazing and I thought helpful.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:23:00 AM

 
Blogger AbbieCRAZY said...

Cool, Photoshop. That would be alot to take in....

Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home