pondering my role in a bigger story

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

marge

Finally, a few pictures of Marge. Scroll down below the pictures for a few details.







Photo #1: Marge takes a rest while she gets her belly 'podged'.
Photo #2: Yes, we created the still life behind me. A picture of my Dad when he was a kid, a vase he gave me for Christmas, and a red plastic fish that was a bathtub toy when I was a kid. Just because.
Photo #3: This one is of the marking on the inside of Marge's left front hoof. I got kind of obsessed with this mark - photographing it, doing a rubbing of it, dreaming of someday having a studio called Studio 1567.
Photo #4: Roxann mounts Marge in my driveway. I met new neighbors that day.
Photo #5: Marge's mooves outside. I'm thinking I could use this photo as a moving announcement. Caption: I've MOOVED!
Photo #6: Marge rests after a rough day of Mod Podge.
Photo #7: Rox & I with the finished product. Yes, she is standing on cans.......of green beans and chicken broth! For good hoof coverage.

5 Comments:

Blogger AbbieCRAZY said...

So, Marge is black and white and read all over? Most impressive....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:06:00 PM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

Actually, she is cream and blue and read all over.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:08:00 PM

 
Blogger spookyrach said...

Marge rocks! And/or rolls.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 3:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Cyn Huddleston said...

From what I can tell Marge is covered in Moosic notes, yes? She is one cool cow.

Friday, July 14, 2006 7:30:00 PM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

Yep, moosic notes. Covered 100% in Rhapsody in Blue. The official name of her exhibit is Rhapsody in Moo!

Friday, July 14, 2006 11:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home