pondering my role in a bigger story

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

(not so) holy cow

There is a cow in my living room. Yes, a cow. A fiberglass cow. 95" long x 29" wide x 57" high with an 83" girth. What the @#$!, you ask? Through a series of random connections, a friend and I landed a gig decoupaging sheet music onto a cow which will be part of Cow Parade Denver in a few weeks. At first, the garage seemed the optimum place for this, but then the temperature started hovering above ninety every day. So we invited Cow 1567 inside. Decoupaging a cow is much easier in theory than in practice. Largely because she is quite, er, curvaceous. I'll try to get some photos up in the next few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Giggle - the girls and I were window shopping in Old Colorado City last night and we happened by a window full of random cows: frog cow, clown cow, farmer cow, dancer cow, and witch cow, to name just a few. It was so weird. I took a picture of witch cow and put it up on flickr. :) Looking forward to seeing Sheet Music Cow when you get it done... :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home