pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, July 09, 2006

farewell, marge

After nearly 4 weeks of working on her, Marge is gone. Friday we took her to the holding pen (aka, warehouse) for the final touch-ups before she is placed at her new home, Denver International Airport, later this month. There were already around one hundred finished cows there, and some were quite impressive. It was cool to look out over a herd of that many creatively decorated cows. As I understand it, the cows will all be put into place around the city of Denver under the cover of night on July 21.

It was a fun gig, but I have to say I'm glad that it is finished. Hopefully the fruits of our labor will be enjoyed by throngs of folks passing thru DIA in the next few months.

And, hopefully, this will clear some time for me to work on some writing projects and my photography portfolio.

1 Comments:

Blogger AbbieCRAZY said...

I wanna a piture of Marge! Maybe in her natural environment?

Monday, July 10, 2006 8:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home