pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, February 28, 2010

photo of the day update

Spent my weekend in San Antonio getting my soul filled in many ways at a Faith Stories retreat, so I'm a bit behind on the daily photo. I'm posting the last few days, and tomorrow will be back on track.

Back in January, I didn't see myself posting daily any longer than the month of January. But I've fallen into somewhat of a rhythm with it and have come to enjoy it as a daily practice. So we'll see how long I keep it up. If it begins to feel like drudgery, I'll drop it like a hot potato. Life's too short for forced misery.

I do love how this project has helped me focus more on the beauty in the mundane.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger hevwc said...

I love your artistic eye.....
I wish we had a few minutes last weekend for you to teach camera work.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:33:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home