pondering my role in a bigger story

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

lent begins

Yesterday, a friend said to me, "You're not writing anything on your blog. You're just slapping your picture of the day up there every day." Yes, yes I am. And now I've slapped a picture up here 17 more times than I thought I would. We'll see how long it lasts.

Truth be told, I am writing, just not writing blog fodder. But, as I have taken on a daily writing practice for Lent, a few words may make their way over here.

Great Ash Wednesday service at House tonight, complete with chanting Psalm 51, a powerful Confession and Absolution, imposition of ashes, and two songs of my childhood- Just As I Am & Softly and Tenderly Jesus Is Calling. I took a few, a very few, photos before the service began, but that was it. Seemed a bit imposing to be skirting around the periphery with my camera tonight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home