pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, October 26, 2008

what's in your bag?

Great brunch today with friends. Most of us have a great love of cool bags, or shoes, or office supplies, or nifty gadgets, or music. Maybe even all of the above. Not sure how it started, but we all ended up emptying our bags at the table after brunch and sharing the contents. Quite humorous.

Cherith's loot.

Guess who?

Tracey and the teeny ziploc bags.

And, yes, I did have this orange bowl in my bag at this point. Because someone brought it back to me. Not because I make carrying Pyrex dishes around a regular practice. And this was before I put the turkey bacon back in my bag.

Rox is keeping the Burt's Bees folks in business.

Jess shows off a new journal.

Jess had the best bounty - passport, flash drive inside an eraser, red Moleskine, among other stuff.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I'm reading this and humming "Getting to Know You" from "My Fair Lady".

What fun!

Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:37:00 PM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

Yeah, the only disappointing thing was that no one had anything that was like, "Wow. Didn't see that one coming."

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home