pondering my role in a bigger story

Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Eve

I am totally appalled at the lack of knowledge and interest at my workplace surrounding the upcoming elections. Disgusting. The last few days I have heard people ask, "Is this a big election?" And justify their refusal to be involved by saying, "I vote when it counts." Just as appalling are the folks that have no clue that there is an election. I mean, you are glued to the television every stinking night, how on God's green earth could you not know?!

Is this a big election?! Er, Governor. State Attorney General. Secretary of State. State Treasurer. Congress. And 14 ballot initiatives. Yeah, it is kind of a big deal.

So go vote already.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AbbieCRAZY said...

Duh! I say let the Southerners rule the country!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home