pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, October 01, 2006

15 Days of Creativity

In an effort to give my waning creative juices a much needed boost, I am hereby commencing fifteen days of creativity. For each of the next fifteen days, I am going to try to intentionally do something creative, whatever it is. I have no idea what I will come up with. Hopefully I will become less lethargic and the right side of my brain will be jolted back into activity. Join me if you will. I'll blog about it here as I go along.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AbbieCRAZY said...

Ok, I'll play. Maybe not something NEW for 15 days - I commit to work on a creative project for 30 every day for the next 15 days! I hope writing counts cause I'm behind....

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:45:00 AM

 
Blogger soul and culture said...

yeah, writing has to count for me, too. not sure I'll work on fifteen different things - likely not, and the last couple of days seem like my efforts have been lame. but, hey, it's something!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home