pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, June 20, 2010

pondering

- is it time to re-visit spiritual direction?
- can I do a 48-hour silent retreat without coming out of my skin, and have something of value come from it? is it worth it (right now)?
- what if I really followed my heart, and didn't work in a white-collar sweat shop?
- what could that look like?
- if I really followed my heart, what the hell would that even mean?
- why am I not picking up my camera?
- what do I need to be writing?
- why does writing anything feeling so daunting these days?
- courage, o where art thou?
- how can I balance more writing and creative projects with my current job?
- continuing to watch idols of certainty and compentency crumble...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous www.blessingthebeloved.blogspot.com said...

Maybe we can go through, "The Artist's Way" again?! :-/

Monday, June 21, 2010 7:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Tammy M. said...

I am sure you have read War of Art... It is a quick read but loved every page.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Laura Thomas Hall said...

I am right there with you!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home