pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, May 06, 2007

vacation planning

Compiling my booklist for my upcoming holiday:

What is the What, Dave Eggers
Easter Everywhere: A Memoir Darcy Steinke
Through a Screen Darkly, Jeffrey Overstreet
They Like Jesus But Not the Church: Insights from Emerging Generations, Dan Kimball
Boomsday, Christopher Buckley
The Path: Creating Your Mission Statement for Work and Life, Laurie Beth Jones
Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading, Eugene Peterson

Yes, this is optimistic. But I need choices, ya know?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Dan

Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:13:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heading off on a road trip and knew this would be a good place to find reading tips! Hmmm. Will have to see which ones are available on CD at the library.

We may end up listening to Hank the Cowdog again, the boys love it! Can't say I don't have a giggle myself though :)

Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home