pondering my role in a bigger story

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Fresh Start

I set this blog up some time ago, thinking that it seemed easier to use than the one I was using somewhat sporadically, and then it just sat here. What better time than the new year to start a new blog?

Don't really have a plan as to how often I'll post, or what I will post, other than book reviews - that was my intent with other one, and random schmada, so we'll see what transpires here.

The last few years I have set a goal of reading 3 books a month, and this is the first year that I have made it - and only by the skin of my teeth! I'm sure there are probably a few books that I forgot to log when I finished them, but my count for 2005 was 36. I'll post the list in my next entry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Hey Amy! Glad to see you possibly blogging again. I keep checking your other one, so I'm glad to know your current one. Out with the old!

Here's a gentle nudge to keep going. *Shove!* :)

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home